- Antibacterial (skin) cleanser.
- Antiseptic (skin) cleanser.
- Effective in destroying (harmful) bacteria to provide antiseptic cleansing.
- For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Kills harmful bacteria/germs.
- Medicated (skin) cleanser.
Isopropyl alcohol .................. 70 %
Children 2 years and older: Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow drying. Supervise children when they use this product. For occasional and personal domestic use.
Cautions and Warnings
- Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control center or get medical help right away.
- Stop use and ask/ consult a health care practitioner if irritation develops.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Water